Gun Lottery Revolver and Pistol Descriptions
Used S&W Model 10-6 38 Special (Quantity – 5) These used Smith & Wesson model 10-6, 38 Special, 4-inch barrel, 6 round cylinders, revolvers are in Fair condition overall showing signs of handling and holster wear. Cylinder timing and lockup is excellent. Finish is 50-60%, but they are excellent functionally. These were used by LE department as Duty guns. All have the original S&W wood grips.
Lottery – $200 each
Ruger SR9C (Quantity – 1) The SR9C is used and in Very Good condition, no signs of wear, like new. It is a semi-automatic, striker fired, pistol featuring a 3.5” barrel chambered in 9mm with fixed sights on a stainless-steel slide and black polymer frame. Comes with factory box, two mags, and lock.
Lottery – $200 each
PARA Ordinance 1911 9mm (Quantity – 5) These used Para Ordinance 1911 9mm pistols, model PX99ST, have front fiber optic and regular rear sights, and match barrels. These pistols are in Very Good condition showing little or no wear. Each comes with a gun case, and 2 magazines.
Lottery – $400 each
Gun Lottery Rules and Scenarios
- All guns are sold as is.
- All guns are held by Joe Simpkins FFL.
- All winners must complete an FFL transfer transaction at Joe Simpkins’ place of business where FFL is held.
- NC winners can complete the FFL transfer at Joe’s NC place of business.
- SC winners will need to make arrangements to complete a transfer with an SC FFL to ship to the SC FFL place of business.
- All winners are responsible for paying the FFL transfer fee and any shipping.
- Each member, both general and conditional, get 1 draw and are able to choose the gun as they indicated on the entry form.
- Winners will be announced during CR-PC Annual Meeting on December 7, 2019.
- Must be present to win.
- If not present, a new draw will be taken of those present.
- Winners must claim their prize within 14 days of notification by paying the sales price and completing the FFL transfer.