Please join us this weekend for a 5-Stand Shotgun Event on Saturday, July 18th at 10:30am. This event is open to members and their guests of all skill levels.
- Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
- Time: 10:30am – completion
- Where: 5-Stand Shotgun Range
- Contact: Gary Fox, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up starts at 10:30 and shooting begins at 11:00. Each person will shoot 2 rounds in this individual competition. Total high scores will be awarded credits on their card. Rules and safety procedures will be reviewed prior to shooting.
The cost is $5/shooter plus 50 birds from your card. Guests will also pay the $10 guest fee.
Shooters will need to bring the following:
- Any shotgun that qualifies for use at CRPC
- Minimum of 50 shells (60 is recommended)
- Appropriate eye and ear protection
If you have questions about this eblast, please contact Communications, at Communications@CRPCPrograms.org.